America’s most unique sports trade show!
Aloha Sports Commissions, CVB’s, DMO’s, suppliers, and vendors!
It is with great pleasure and warm regards that we invite you to the 3rd annual Sports Express Conference, this coming January 6 – 11, 2019, hosted in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Unlike other sports industry conferences, Sports Express is centered towards maximizing your interactions with the industry’s most active event rights holders. Our proven model brings you and keeps you in front of these high-level decision makers to assure you receive the highest Return on your Time & Money Investment. Our unique format is focused around limiting attendance to assure a 2 to 1 ratio of sellers vs. buyers and from this enhancing the relationship building opportunities – that include quality 10-minute appointments, multiple, casual social functions and abundant interaction opportunities over the course of four days.
To view the attendee invitation click here.
- Accommodations included on the beautiful beach of Waikiki
- All meals will be included
- 2-1 Sports CVB/Sports Commission to Event Rights Holders ratio, including 40 destinations and 20 rights holders
- 2 days of 1-1 appointments – eliminating education or breakout sessions
- Transportation to/from Honolulu airport and activities will be provided
- Opening Night All Conference Welcome Reception
- 3 all conference social activities including: Outrigger Canoe Race, Sunset Cruise, and choice of ATV/Horseback Riding/Movie Tour
- Closing luau and show on Thursday Event January 10th
- Optional guest package (to include registration and all social events)
This exciting conference will bring together some of the industry’s top National Governing Bodies and Event Rights Holders to meeting with CVBs, Sports Commissions and other Sport Destination Organizations.
Sports Express promises to bring great excitement and to provide you the ability to maximize your conference productivity! Thank you for your interest and we hope to see you in Hawaii!
To view event schedule please click here.
Current Rights Holders attending the 2019
Sports Express in Honolulu